The Beast is apporaching fast and we wanted to give you all an idea of the rough timeline for events. Without further ado here goes.
*All Beast of the East athletes need to be on the ground by 9 am Friday morning to receive your wrist bracelets and t-shirts. Athlete instructions will take place around 10:30 for the first two wods. The first wods are slated to go off at 12 noon. Plan on being here until about 7 pm Friday night. We will update the schedule daily once the event starts and it should be all wrapped up with the winners ceremony by 5 pm at the latest on Sunday.
* Gary Valentines Olympic lifting open meet will begin Saturday at 10 am.
* Adam Farrah’s Kettlbell Beast starts Saturday at noon with weigh ins at 10 am.
* Pillars of Power push/pull competition begins Saturday at 11 am with weigh ins on Friday.
* Strongman at the Beast of the East starts Sunday at noon.
* BJJ Competition : We will open our doors for competitors Sunday morning at 730AM and have a rules meeting at 9 with the first matches at 10AM.
There is still time to register for any of the specialty competitions ( not the Beast of the East open) but registration will close soon. If you want in it’s time to secure your spot.
We will release 2 wods Monday night before the Beast and some more in the days leading up to the event. See you all soon.